One of the Wonders of God


Wonders of God has come





posts ALLAH
One of the wonders of nature that we never thought before. As I was walking to control the plant environment suddenly there was a yellow bamboo where the project lands lying within the plant. After I saw and I looked at the Lord's bamboo paper form.
posts ALLAH
Bamboo paper form ALLAH 
GOD bamboo paper form. It was a miracle that never was unexpected. I was stunned for a moment and after I observed a deep "yes it's true GOD written form. This is not engineering, but really did occur and indeed it is.This modern age of plenty, we must remember that GOD HE has shown his greatness by the yellow bamboo diarea I found around the factory where I worked this.


Bamboo paper form ALLAH
GOD has been reminded by the yellow bamboo which I have found to always remember and always bring me to him. This body was shaking while holding the bamboo. You are really GREAT ALMIGHTY "GOD YES".It is His power and His wonders that no one can match His.

0 komentar: